These shortbread cookies with Parmesan and herbs are delicious! Ideal for an aperitif or a small snack, they are to die for. This super easy recipe can also be flavored with oregano or thyme, depending on your taste. Crispy and deliciously scented, here's how to make them.
180 g flour
70 g of soft semi-salted butter
45 cl of olive oil
50 g of parmesan
1/4 tsp. teaspoon salt
1 C. teaspoon herbs (oregano, rosemary, chives, basil, etc.)
1 pinch of fleur de sel
1. In a bowl, mix the soft butter with the olive oil, then add the grated Parmesan, salt, herbs and egg. Whisk until you get a creamy texture.
2. Then add the flour without working the dough too much. Wrap the resulting dough in cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Roll out the dough on a floured work surface, then cut out shapes with a cookie cutter.
4. Place the shortbread cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with fleur de sel.
5. Reserve the Parmesan and herb shortbread cookies in the freezer for 20 or 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C then put in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes of cooking in hot air mode.
Once golden, let them cool on a wire rack.