Women with oily skin suffer the most because of the oily nature of their skin that makes it look shiny due to the oils secreted by the sebaceous glands. They are therefore more prone to blisters, pores and acne.
But it remains possible to get rid of oily skin problems and mitigation of their secretions, by follow some steps for daily care, which we'll let you know through this article:
- Wash and clean the face daily from two to three times using oil - free medical soap or detergents that contain natural substances such as Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel from La Roche – Posay, which purifies oily skin and removes impurities and excess sebum to leave it clean and fresh.
- When cleaning oily skin it is preferable to use warm water for its ability to deeply clean pores in addition to removing excess fat from the skin.
You can also use the Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Cleansing Gel.
- Make sure to eat healthy foods free of fats and focus on eating vegetables and fruits and stay away from those rich in fat, sugars or processed foods.
- Frequent daily intake of water in addition to fresh juices. Avoid processed juices that contain sugars and carbonated drinks.
- Use the exfoliator natural that does not contain oils and chemicals allocated for oily skin to remove blackheads and get rid of dead skin cells.
- Moisturize your skin daily with a non - greasy, oil-free moisturizer such as Vichy's Normaderm Anti-Blemish Care-Vichy care cream to moisturize, moisturize, resist blemishes and stubborn grains.
- Use sunscreen for oily skin before leaving the House.
- Avoid stress and nervousness because they affect the increased secretion of the sebaceous glands.