Many of us forget, with the passage of time and life pressures, to take care of their skin and their bodies, only to be surprised by the appearance of some wrinkles around their eyes and lips, so do you want to wait until you wake up one day to find yourself in the mirror and have become another woman?
"My Lady Net" advises you to take care of your skin even if you suffer from shortage of time. Some quick and simple steps will be very important in preserving the youth and freshness of your skin for more years.
Here are the following ways to take care of yourself before it's too late:
1- Drink ginger and anise: Make sure to eat a cup of ginger or anise daily for the smoothness and freshness of your skin from the inside and outside as well.
2. Always drink skimmed milk to provide you with calcium and vitamin D, which increases the freshness of the skin and reduces wrinkles.
3. Reduce sugars, as they increase the appearance of premature wrinkles that are worrisome for many of us.
4- Drink water a lot, at a rate of two liters of water a day at least, to maintain the moisture of your skin and get rid of toxins accumulated in your body.
5- Use the cleanser suitable for your skin daily before bed to get rid of the dirt accumulated on your skin.
6. Get rid of makeup daily before going to sleep, because sleeping with makeup is the biggest factor in the appearance of early wrinkles on your skin.
7. Make a weekly mask for the freshness of your skin, like a honey and yogurt mask to nourish your skin and preserve its youthfulness.
8. Moisturize your skin once a day, twice in the winter, and an additional time after every shower to ensure that good hydration is maintained.
9. Take care of your hands and feet, as they are the most prone to dryness and signs of aging due to lack of care.
10. Make sure to exercise daily to maintain the youth of your body and your skin at the same time, because sport helps blood flow and freshness of the skin.